Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Peanut bee's peanut butter cookies


I quite like peanuts in various forms, especially in thai curries or sprinkled onto a salad but peanut butter is something I could never warm to. Quite unlike my very dear friend peanut bee who is an ardent lover of the stuff and all things peanut, really. Which is why when I saw this recipe for peanut butter cookies on cavoletto di bruxelles, (a blog I love to read, even if it takes me ages as my italian is beyond rusty) I went out and bought a jar of peanut butter and made them for her. (Note to peanut bee: there is quite a lot left, just in case you want to come around for a peanut butter sandwich.) I altered the recipe a bit by leaving out the chocolate chips, you can have too much of a good thing, after all. Besides, I had a hunch that peanut bee would prefer the unaltered taste of peanut butter in her cookies. Did you?

No comments: